Are you a dynamic Project Engineer, APM or Preconstruction Engineer with experience in a self performing, Heavy Civil or Industrial Construction Environment?
Are you looking for a vertical move in your career with an ENR Top 75 General Contractor?
We offer– Construction Project or Pursuit Engineer Opportunities
- Amazing Culture with Upward Mobility & Growth Opportunities
- Robust Compensation Package w/Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Benefits
- Annual Bonus, Generous Profit-Sharing, & 401k Contributions
- Company Vehicle–or–Vehicle Allowance & Fuel Card
- PTO & Paid Holidays
You offer– Construction Project or Pursuit Engineer Experience
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills, the ability to manage time and priorities along with influence, lead, motivate others across organization.
- 5-7 years or more experience in Field/Project Engineering, Project Management & Estimating–preferably in Heavy Civil/Highway Construction.
- 4-year degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Engineering, or related field preferred or with the equivalent work; PE license a plus.
- Knowledge in applications such as HCSS or similar, Agtek or similar, Bluebeam, Primavera P6, and the Microsoft Suite.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please feel free to apply by submitting your fully comprehensive resume for review.
Project Engineer | Construction Project Engineer | Civil Engineer | Structural Engineer | Project Management | Civil Construction Project Engineer | Project Engineering | Quality Engineer | Alternative Delivery | Project Pursuit | RFIs | RFI | Submittals | Document Control | Change Order | Project Manager | Assistant Project Manager | Preconstruction Engineer | Heavy Civil Construction Project Engineer | Project Engineer | Field Engineer | Estimator | Jr. Estimator | Junior Estimator | Estimating | Preconstruction | Heavy Highway | Self Perform | EIT | APM | PE
- Attention To Detail
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Management