We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where you belong.
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
The Banquet Server is responsible for providing banquet service to Members and Guests while consistently displaying a positive attitude with knowledge about the food and beverage menu. Work closely and coordinate with other team members to ensure Member/Guest satisfaction and retention.
- Responsible for banquet service to Members and guests, adhering to the company standards of service.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the banquet/event menu, a la carte menu, and daily features and specials.
- Ensure that room(s) are set up correctly, bussed consistently, and cleaned continually and know how the room needs to be set up for the next event, if applicable.
- Possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines available at the Club.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last-minute requests as needed.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Server Certifications as required by State and City.
- Completed F&B Service Training.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and occasional outdoor environments.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Have more questions? Check out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter Facebook
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
- Catering Activity And Reception Organisation
- Follow Instructions
- Positive Attitude
- Wine (Alcoholic Beverages)