To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Augusta, ME 04330
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager- Product Development
AVANGRID, Inc • Augusta, ME
Posted 1 month ago
Oversee team of professional technical project managers to develop and implement strategy to optimize the customer experience across Avangrid Networks. Design, deliver, enhance all existing/new services for customers, with a focus on the digitization of customer touchpoints and consistency across brands. Ensure customer experience is optimized for satisfaction and efficiency.
Responsible for the development and delivery of new and enhanced services to customers, in direct collaboration with IT and other key corporate functions. Leads a team of 5-10 professional technical project managers across NY, CT, ME, MA. Delivers project updates to Customer Service executive leadership, to Operating Company Presidents/CEOs, to regulatory bodies in NY, ME, CT, and MA, and to Iberdrola Global Practice Groups. Ensures customer experience is optimized for satisfaction and efficiency.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
• Project Management: oversee team of professional staff who lead complex, cross-disciplinary technical projects.
• Financial: deliver all projects on-time, on-budget.
• Planning: engage with Research function to assess customer needs and develop plans for future products and services.
• Benchmarking: engage in ongoing benchmarking of best practices for customer-facing products, services, experiences across Iberdrola globally, across the utility industry.
• Global Customer Digital Road Map: update and implement in collaboration with key Customer Service functional area leaders and IT.
• Project Reporting: develop and deliver regular project status reporting.
• Sustainability and Quality: develop comprehensive sustainability and quality plans for new and enhanced services.
• Develop and maintain common standards for project management, financial analysis, status reporting, sustainability planning for all major projects within Customer Service.
• Actively collaborate with IT and other relevant corporate functions to plan for and resource major customer-facing projects.
Skills and Requirements
Education & Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree (or significant and advanced experience in this specific field for over 15 years) required. Master’s Degree preferred.
• 10 years of relevant experience.
• Project management experience, with a focus on IT solutions.
• Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
• Project Management certification.
• Knowledge of technology and services supporting all facets of the customer experience (meter to cash).
• Vendor management experience.
• Experience managing geographically-dispersed professional staff.
• Ability to travel.
• Passion for optimizing the customer experience.
• Successful experience planning and implementing new technology-based services for customers – on-time, on-budget.
• Experienced in the application of customer research techniques to drive optimal customer experiences.
• Demonstrated effectiveness facilitating teams across functional areas and operating companies.
• Proven ability to manage multiple strategic deliverables ontime.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Change management experience.
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this link
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-499-2777 or email@example.com