MRI Technologist - AdventHealth Centra Care
Location Address: 775 Primera Blvd Suite 1031 Lake Mary, FL 32746
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
- Monday - Friday
- 3pm - Midnight
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Completes all exams in a timely manner, keeps work flow moving, and minimizes empty table time. Follows through after completing exam with communication, front desk and exit of patients. (Personal Productivity and Accountability)
- Performs all types of imaging procedures and operates all equipment safely and properly including scanners, injectors and monitors. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills to perform scans on patients on all ages, adapting protocols as necessary. (Clinical Competence)
- Properly screens each patient, visitor, employee who enters the MRI facility for contraindications for admission to the magnet room. Maintains properly stocked, organized and clean room. Performs QA on magnets within ACR guidelines.(Safety and the Environment of Care)
- Reviews all images of all exams, repeating sequences as necessary for best possible result.
- (Image Quality and Documentation)
- Uses computer system for ordering, changing, and canceling exams according to protocol. Confirms order matches exam before pushing to PACS or correctly ‘fixes’ exams on QC or PACS. (Data Processing)
- ARRT and State of Florida registered technologist that is both current and in good standing
- ARRT – MR
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification
The MRI technologist is under the general supervision of the site manager, director of special imaging, and radiologist. Their primary duties include imaging both neuro and body scans on patients from neonate to geriatric, following the age specific guidelines of AH parameters, transmitting images for diagnostic interpretation, and keeping the computer system up to date with the progress of these exams. The MRI technologist actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Product Quality Assurance
American Registry Of Radiologic Technologists (Arrt) Certified