"This position may be in Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago or Washington, DC".
Who we are: BAL is a team of brilliant people who change lives through elite immigration work and collaborative innovation. We pursue the exceptional in all that we do, but never at the expense of our values. There's no denying our work is demanding, both in volume and pace, but we're up for the challenge. We love the balance of hard work and fun - so, you'll see us in jeans as we shatter glass ceilings and conventional stereotypes. BAL employees feel valued, rewarded, and respected. We seek opportunities to be of service to others and our communities. We are committed to your growth and development, and want to set you up for success here at BAL and beyond.
Who you are: You are looking for work that has purpose. You aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done. You learn quickly. You move fast. You embrace challenge and detail as well as creative thinking. You believe you have something unique to contribute and you aren't afraid to raise your hand. You understand that powering human achievement is ultimately about impacting a real person. You are looking for a place to grow and an environment where everyone has a spot and is genuinely welcome.
We're better together: A bright, driven person like you and an industry-leading powerhouse like BAL? It's a perfect combination! We truly want to see you succeed here and become an integral part of our mission to provide an experience that makes a positive difference in people's lives. Come be a part of something special, where you can have an impact and be valued just for being you!
The Client Relationships outsourcing team is currently looking for a front-line Client Services Representative (CSR). Under the direction of the Client Relationships Manager (CRM), the CSR is responsible for the day-to-day coverage of BAL's outsourcing services to support our clients' immigration programs. The role will require collaborating with client teams, legal teams, and other firm-wide resources to ensure harmonization with both client and BAL objectives, values, and culture. The CSR may support a single client or a portfolio of clients
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (Under the supervision of Client Relationships Manager):
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
* Monitor internal or external inboxes and provide timely and accurate responses, obtaining input from client contacts, legal team contacts, and other BAL resources, as needed.
* Provide timeline expectations to employees, managers and other key internal stakeholder.
* Triage general inquiries from client Talent Acquisition (TA) or Global Mobility (GM) teams.
* Provide or facilitate client HRIS data confirmations.
* Collaborate with client on case initiations directly in Cobalt©.
* Support pre-offer assessment process by coordinating document collection with TA teams.
* Assist in maintaining and tracking of new hire pipeline and onboarding.
* Attend general meetings, sessions, and/or trainings as needed to stay up to date with program priorities and activities.
* Support client communications/blasts to keep audience abreast of needed information/updates.
* Assist with escalation protocols and information gathering.
* Manage requests and post required client notices.
* Create and manage public access files, as needed.
* Partner with client teams to support wage related matters and gather needed information/documentation.
* Assist as needed in the PERM recruitment administrative process.
* Continuous maintenance of internal templates and standard operating procedure (SOP) documents.
* Provide termination and expiration reporting, followed by appropriate project initiations.
* Maintain functional understanding of client internal programs and tools.
* Assist with regular monitoring of client data integrity, updating system as applicable.
* Assist with facilitating coordination of Cobalt© access requests, as applicable.
* May include other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Sensitivity to confidential information
* Ability to manage priorities and workflow, while keeping manager in the loop
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Acute attention to detail
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels
* Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
* Minimum of 1-year of immigration and/or 2 years of experience in a professional services industry, preferably Legal, Client Services, Human Resources, or Immigration field
Minimum Education Level:
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Attention To Detail
- Flexible Working