A leading search and professional services firm is looking for a Payroll Supervisor to join their accounting team in the northern Chicago suburbs. This established organization has achieved national recognition and brings a great reputation as a place to work. This candidate will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and working on a specialized team focused on producing high quality work.
The ideal candidate for this Payroll Supervisor role will require an understanding of accounting principles, multiple years of work experience, and a strong attention to detail. This individual will bring a hard work ethic and a desire to grow their career.
Payroll Tax Specialist Responsibilities:
- Oversee processing of high volume weekly and bi-weekly payroll
- Work in a variety of systems to review, submit and approve time
- Assist with all payroll tax needs including updating account information, insurance and unemployment rates and license information
- Responsible for preparing and paying tax deposits
- Manage all tax reporting and filing for all jurisdictions and legal entities
- Stay up to date and research current tax laws for all jurisdictions
- Provide support for internal and external audit requests
Payroll Tax Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in payroll - do not need management experience to apply
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred but not required
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are passionate about continuing your career as a Payroll Supervisor and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Felicia Menon, Accounting and Finance Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , payroll specialist , payroll supervisor , payroll coordinator , terminations , new hires , processing , payroll processing , payroll tax , payroll tax specialist, payroll tax analyst , tax analyst , unemployment, license , federal tax , state tax , tax service , tax filing, Equifax , tax liabilities , tax notices , tax deposits , tax
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Coaching And Mentoring
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail