You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
A Parts Runner/ Deliver Driver will be working to support the Inventory Specialist in our warehouse. The warehouse runner is the teammate that ensure all necessary equipment is on hand, while learning the parts and tasks needed to install and service HVAC equipment.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work with high degree of integrity and promote positive company image
- Analytical, Focused on Quality, and Results-driven
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
- Excel within a team environment and willing to support all areas of our business
What Do We Offer You as a Service Experts Employee?
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee.
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your family
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities through our Experts University
- Career Development opportunities
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Run parts from warehouse or local vendor to job site in a company vehicle
- Stocking and general warehouse duties, forklift usage to on/off load equipment as needed
- Ability to do cycle counting and pull orders, manage inventory stock
- Receiving product for same day delivery, staging orders for next day’s installs
- Maintain stock of all service related products and re-supply service technician parts per procedure
- Attention to detail is key
- Physical ability to lift/pull 50 lbs or more
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Forklift Truck
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 23092
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.