Unisys is seeking candidates to make a difference by providing meaningful solutions to help our government secure the nation and fulfill the mission of government most effectively and efficiently. We are looking for candidates for Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Executive Architect role for our corporate office in Reston, VA.
The role of an AI/ML Solution Executive includes:
• Educates Unisys Federal Delivery Leadership, our existing clients and prospects as to emerging opportunities to apply AI/ML analytics to better leverage government data to make more timely and better mission decisions
• Provides the AI/ML vision for Unisys Federal
• Participates actively in providing technical leadership for AI/ML opportunities in the new business development cycle from deal identification, participating in call plans, driving solution strategy, in responding to a solicitation and in participating in tech challenges/hackathons to showcase our AI/ML skills
• Working with Unisys business development, program teams, capture and account teams to engage customers to best understand their AI/ML needs and to present Unisys capabilities, offerings and solutions in a compelling manner, thereby shaping customer perspectives
• Leads the establishment and sustainment of Unisys portfolio of capabilities for AI/ML, including marketing literature, proposal content, BoE/rate cards, proof points, reference architectures and proofs of concept/demoware
• Provides deep domain expertise regarding AI/ML, data modeling, enterprise data warehousing, data integration, data quality, master data management, statistical analyses of primarily structured datasets
• Provides deep domain expertise of AI/ML algorithms, tooling and solutions to solve mission problems for Unisys Federal clients
• Provides expertise in building government oriented solutions leveraging NoSQL solutions, big data (Hadoop/Apache Spark), Geographic Information Systems (GIS), key-value pair, columnar, graph, search, natural language processing, data science, machine learning and data visualization
• Drives market demand for AI/ML solutions by providing concise messages tailored for Unisys customers and their desired outcomes
• Defines our go to market strategy for AI/ML
• Collaborates closely with our corporate solutions organizations and alliance partners to incubate, design and deliver AI/ML offerings
• Curates proof points and past performance qualifications for Unisys success stories for applying AI/ML capabilities supporting the mission of government
• Identifies market trends in technology for AI/ML solutions
• Collaborates with Unisys Commercial Solutions organizations to prioritize corporate investments in AI/ML solutions
• Works with business units in tailoring capability strategies specific for them and work with appropriate government relationships to shape agency procurement
• Shapes procurements through presentations to clients and other speaking engagements
• Determines which alliances to pursue and events for Unisys to participate
The AI/ML Executive is intimately familiar with market trends, helps to define go to market strategy and ensure that Unisys is in a position to be the best choice for meeting our customers’ AI/ML needs through collaboration with customers, partners, and internal stake holders to understand the requirements and connect them with Unisys capabilities and offerings.
• Master's degree and 20 years of relevant experience or equivalent
• Strong expertise in designing and delivering AI/ML/Deep Learning solutions
• Expertise and experience implementing technology solutions in four or more of the following areas: database design, data warehousing, data governance, metadata management, big data, noSQL, data science, data analytics, machine learning, natural language processing, streaming data.
• Experience with scientific scripting languages (e.g. Python, R) and object oriented programming languages (e.g. Java, C#)
• Strong expertise with machine learning and deep learning models and algorithms
• Solid grounding in statistics, probability theory, data modeling, machine learning algorithms and software development techniques and languages used to implement analytics solutions
• Deep experience with data modeling and Big Data solution stacks
• Deep knowledge in enterprise IT technologies, including databases, storage, and networks
• Deep experience with one or more Deep Learning frameworks such as Apache MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe2, Keras, Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit, Torch and Theanu
• Has a successful track record in providing technical leadership in federal new business pursuits
• In-depth understanding of application, cloud, middleware, data management and system architecture concepts; experience leading the design and integration of enterprise-level technical solutions.
• Experience in capturing technical requirements and defining technical solutions in the form of conceptual, logical, and physical designs, including the ability to articulate those concepts verbally, graphically and in writing.
• Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe.
• Experience developing cost models, technical delivery plans, technical solutions and basis of estimates (BOEs), including BOM development. Also develop concept of operations and discuss these models in Agile, federal SDLC or ITIL based terms.
• Experience identifying potential design, performance, security, and support problems, including ability to identify technical risks/challenges and develop relevant mitigation strategies.
• Extensive knowledge of the broad spectrum of technology areas, including technology trends, forthcoming industry standards, new products, and the latest solution development techniques; ability to leverage this knowledge to formulate technical solution strategy.
• Ability to consistently apply architectural guidelines when creating new solution architectures.
• Ability to develop integrated technology requirements project plan.
• Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, finance, technology, and management.
• Was primary author for a technical conference or whitepaper submission. (to be provided)
• Certifications from leading analytics platform providers (Cloudera, Horton, Databricks, AWS, Microsoft, etc.)
• Experience in leading remote teams in building demonstrations and proofs of concept
• Experience in classical DMBOK data management practices including data governance, data quality management, master data management, metadata management practices and tools
• Deep knowledge of Federal domain-specific data formats and structures, data storage, retrieval, transport, optimization, and serialization schemes
• Demonstrated experience developing engineering solutions for both structured and unstructured data, including data search.
• Experience working with very large (petabyte scale) datasets including data integration, analysis and visualization
• Experience with data integration and ETL tools (e.g. Apache NiFi, SSIS, Informatica, Talend, Azure Data Factory)
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Extract Transform And Load (Etl)