You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Solar Project Manager
GPAC has partnered with a few amazing local companies that have very unique and rewarding opportunity for talented and qualified SOLAR PROJECT MANAGERS. Please see below for some of the necessary qualifications and a brief job description. If you think your background is a fit and would like to hear more please apply directly to be considered for these urgent opportunities.
***SOLAR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED***
- Create and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Develop high-level solar, storage, & microgrid designs
- Identify complete scope of work of potential projects, as well as any qualifications and/or assumptions that need to be made.
- Manage projects with consideration of battery and equipment, layout, and cost
- Assemble complete pricing, budgets, & detailed estimates for potential projects
- Engage in strategic negotiations considering both near and long-term effects
- Provide engineering with a comprehensive understanding of awarded projects
- Support purchasing in all budgeting, bidding, and procurement efforts.
- Manage large crews of electricians and subcontractors to ensure consistent progress on active projects
- Identify changes in scopes of work and price change orders accordingly
- Analyze job progress and financials in a critical fashion to accurately project financials at completion, maximize profitability and provide status updates back to the customer
Requirements and Fundamental Competence:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- NABCEP Certification desired
- 1-3 years of project management experience with proven success in resource management
- Electrical Construction experience; experience in renewable energy solutions a plus
- Firm understanding of electrical systems; understanding of solar power distribution and utility grid interaction a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of solar photovoltaic, energy storage, and microgrid applications preferred
- Creativity, confidence, and motivation to develop innovative solutions and synthesize existing information into new solutions
- Ability to communicate unfamiliar concepts to customers and team members effectively
To apply directly please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Solar Project Manager
If this position is not a good fit but you have other skills within the Solar and Renewable industry call directly
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Assembly And Installation
- Construction Management
- Customer Relationship Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: NJP PM3281
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.