We are hoping to fill this position quickly. If you could email me at your earliest convenience, I look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity or at least connecting with you professionally.
Here is the job description for your review:
Title: Developer (Support Specialist)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 months
Cloud Talent Solution Machine Learning based API offering that enables enterprise customers (such as staffing agencies and job boards) to more effectively surface-up relevant jobs and candidates to job seekers and recruiters respectively. It is part of a Client-wide commitment to help people find jobs more easily. Cloud Talent Solution provides plug and play access to recruitment-specific machine learning capabilities, enabling the entire recruiting ecosystem - company career sites, job boards, applicant tracking systems, and staffing agencies to improve their job site engagement and candidate conversion.
- Be the technical support face of our product
- Build/maintain relationships with high value customers
- Guide partners through technical best practices.
- Provide integration support, code samples, etc for the Cloud Talent Solution product offering
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to customers, partners, and developers using APIs.
- Create reproducible test cases, file bug reports, and coordinate delivery of fixes.
- Interact with engineering, operations, and cross-functional management regularly on high profile technical issues.
- Write code samples for API documentation
- Write tutorials and sample applications that leverage our APIs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related technical field)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Moderate understanding of APIs and web frameworks
- Familiar with best practices of API documentation
- Able to work with customer representatives at all levels and provide technical perspectives, solutions and support
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Supporting APIs, familiarity with at least one programming language, customer communications and technical support, technical troubleshooting, attention to detail in reading/writing English
- Fluency in Java or Python or C++ or C#
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions - powered by top talent - to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future. The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit URL blocked - click to apply
If you’re not entertaining new opportunities, no problem; definitely feel free to forward my info to your friends who might be interested.
Feel free to reach me in case of any query….