To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, PA 16947
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Functional Pathways, LLC. • Troy, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Functional Pathways is currently hiring at Bradford County Manor in Troy, PA area for a
Full-Time Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
$2500 Sign on Bonus
Monday-Friday schedule with occasional weekend rotation
When searching for the right employer, one should look for a company who shares the same attributes. Our own employees tell us that they like to work at Functional Pathways because we offer a family environment, ethical care, innovation, and a strong focus on values and customer service. Join us in Making a Difference in the lives we touch!
JOB SUMMARY: COTA/L shall implement the plan of care as established by the OTR/L and the physician in a professional, competent manner, upholding excellence with quality of care.
- Must have an Associate Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program.
- Must meet all certification and licensure requirements as established by the state and national board associations.
- Active state license required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess current working knowledge of Functional Pathways policies and procedures, clinical programs with application skills to therapy disciplines.
- Knowledge of AOTA code of ethics and role delineation, including guidelines for supervision.
- Ability to supervise Occupational Therapy Aides.
- Active CPR certification.
- Annual physical and TB skin test required.
**Please be aware this is a job summary, not an all inclusive listing of the tasks and duties for this position.
** Employment decisions and actions will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, gender, disability or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law or regulation, except where any one of these is a bona fide occupational qualification. We will give full consideration to the employment of any person who is qualified to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the work for which application is made.This employer particpates in E-Verify Este empleador participa en E-Verify.