• Monitors operation and maintains refrigeration, and air conditioning equipment; heating, ventilating, filters, other mechanical and electrical equipment; reviewing logs as necessary to assure proper operation of equipment; responsible for reporting any problems/malfunctions on an as need basis. Performs preventive tasks when required. Oversees repair and P.M. of HVAC systems.
• Good understanding on UPS systems and generator Functions.
• Ensures the availability of an adequate inventory of tools and other supplies to operate the building. Specific duties include but are not limited to preparing and submitting purchase orders requests, developing sources for stock materials and performing periodic checks of inventory levels and equipment conditions.
• Responsible for overseeing the activities of contractors working within the building either as representatives of the building itself or tenants operating within the buildings.
• Understanding the SOW that is in place.
• Working with site Ops Manager.
• Identify safety hazards within the building and incorporate the remediation of such hazards to ensure that the building’s staff and occupants work in a safe environment. Implement, administer, and manage safety training program.
• Ensure that compliance of all regulatory laws and guidelines are met as they relate to the operation of the building’s infrastructure. Responsible for alerting management of building discrepancies.
• Maintain all infrastructure and compliance documentation for the building including up-to-date building drawings and single-lines as well as documentation mandated for the purpose of maintaining regulatory compliance with Federal, State or Local law.
• Work with Local QRA & EH&S Management to ensure compliancy.
• Supervise and manage work flow, contractors and Vendors to ensure work is completed within the SLA Standards.
• Assign WO’s as needed to EE’s or vendors.
• Willing to be a leader and take ownership.
• 5 years Lead Tech / Tech II.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Good computer skills / works /excel / MS Office.
• Strong communication skills.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.