Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company’s risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo’s risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
As a part of DMI, this position will report to the Business Support and Portfolio Management leader for the Risk and Finance and Data Management (RFDM) team. RFDM drives business enablement data capabilities for Risk and Finance, including the planning and execution of enterprise data strategy, enterprise-wide data initiatives, and data management compliance. The Risk Management Engagement consultant will be the subject matter expert responsible for driving required risk and compliance initiatives and deliverables across the RFDM group.
This role will partner with the Finance Control Executive Organization, Enterprise Data Governance (EDG), Information Protection, Technology & Data Testing & Validation (IPTD), DMI Audit, Regulatory & EDC Management (DARE), Enterprise Controls & Oversight (EC&O), EIME (Enterprise Issues Mgmt and Escalation), Internal Audit, and other risk management teams to understand, interpret and guide internal expectations and responses for required risk management activities. This includes ensuring alignment and coordination of risk management activities and requests across the RFDM team and their impacted stakeholders.
• Maintain relationships with company-wide risk teams (e.g., LOB Control Exec., EDG, IPTD, EC&O, Internal Audit), act as main point of contact and coordinates related engagements and activities on half of RFDMRequired Qualifications
• Drive required risk and controls self-assessments in alignment with the Data Management Risk operating model
• Ensure RFDM adheres to required business process risk management routines and internal process documentation and review requirements
• Communicate, socialize and monitor required risk & compliance activities across internal data domain teams
• Drive RFDM’s internal business continuity planning approach
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis demonstrated through work or military experience
- 3+ years of audit, regulatory compliance or risk management experience
- 3+ years of relationship management experience with business and technology partners
- 5+ years of financial industry experience
- 3+ years of strategy consulting experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and implement change
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Business continuity planning experience
- Knowledge and understanding of financial industry compliance requirements
- 5+ years of experience in strategic planning or project/program delivery
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute a variety of large-scale programs, services and initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity and risk, working collaboratively across multiple business groups.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Benefits Summary
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Management Consultant 3 - Audit / Risk Management Engagement Consultant for benefits information.
- Business Process
- Change Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Data Management
- Data Quality
- Business Continuity Planning