To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, DE 19711
- Judy Morris
- Phone: 302-369-5279
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Analyst I, Finance & Treasury
QPS Holdings, LLC • Newark, DE
Posted 2 months ago
QPS, LLC is an innovative and dynamic Contract Research Organization (CRO) that has been assisting pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies with their drug development efforts by providing a full range of GLP-compliant bioanalysis, DMPK, and protein/genomic biomarker services since 1995. Please visit our website (www.qps.com) for more information and to see all current openings.
We are seeking a proven Finance professional to join our Global Finance Department, performing financial analysis and assisting with treasury management activities, as well as assisting with managing intercompany transactions and completing special financial projects upon request. This staff member will be a key contributor to understanding all treasury related issues for the global organization and will facilitate resolution of cash management issues directly with treasury management personnel of QPS’s bank partner.
• Assist with monthly financial analysis capital expenditures, current and long term debt, etc. The analyst will be capable of identifying unusual trends and collaborating with site finance leaders to better understand trends.
• Lead monthly financial close activities for our global company including, but not limited to, intercompany transaction processing, accounting for client payments, member compensation and tax related distributions.
• Analyze intercompany balances among the global entities to identify any transactions that do not eliminate in consolidation. Disseminate intercompany analysis throughout the organization and work with site finance personnel to ensure timely resolution.
• Lead key treasury activities for our global company including but not limited to, communication/coordination of vendor payments through QPS’s online bank portal, oversight of positive pay process for the US operations, monitoring of bank transaction activity, and periodic daily cash position analysis.
• Responsible for critically reviewing, discussing and concluding on each site’s 13-week cash flow analysis with the goal of identifying cash liquidity needs, excess cash and unusual cash activity of the global organization.
• Collaborate with QPS tax advisors to estimate quarterly member tax distributions and coordinate the payment and accounting for these transactions as necessary.
• Coordinate the risk management program at QPS, including the annual insurance renewal for the global organizations. The analyst will collaborate with QPS’s risk management partner for all insurance related questions.
• Demonstrated knowledge of general accounting principles.
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proven computer literacy, including proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Proven experience working with an Enterprise or Global Accounting System, i.e., Netsuite
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Understanding of US GAAP regulations.
• Bachelor’s level degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or related discipline
• CPA certification a plus.
QPS, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In accordance with federal, state, and local laws, we recruit, hire, promote and evaluate all personnel without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job applicants and present employees are evaluated solely on ability, experience, and the requirements of the job. In addition, QPS, LLC is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.