We are hiring for a Administrative Assistant, Human Resources (internally known as a Human Resources Administrator) for our Valhalla, NY team. The Administrative Assistant, Human Resources provides support to the Human Resources Team by ensuring general office administration and reporting. This role has frequent access to highly confidential information and files. Business contacts include persons at all levels in the organization in US and Japan. Has a thorough understanding of department and company organization, operations, and procedures. The ideal candidate will have prior HR experience, be customer focused, thrive in complex situations and be passionate about their craft.
FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation is the holding company for North American based FUJIFILM companies operating in 27 states and engaged in the research, development, manufacture, sale and service of FUJIFILM products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including medical and life sciences, electronic, chemical, graphic arts, information systems, broadcast, and photography. For more information, please visit www.fujifilmusa.com
- Prepares global and corporate complex correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Extrapolates information from correspondence and reports and directs others on appropriate initiatives.
- Assists in the preparation of department’s budget by extrapolating information from various sources and entering information into spreadsheets or reports.
- Organizes and maintains files of supervisor's correspondence and records, following up on pending matters.
- Organizes and expedites flow of work through supervisor';s office. Initiates follow-up action
- Acts as HR’s liaison to persons at all levels in the organization in the region, industry and community.
- Schedules appointments and makes arrangements for meetings, conferences and travel.
- Maintain department calendars.
- Resolves unsolicited inquiries diplomatically and determines appropriate parties to follow up.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, letters and/or visitors. Answers questions and furnishes information to save supervisor’s time.
- Administer the life event program, bereavement orders and tuition reimbursement requests.
- Maintain the office areas, equipment and supplies. Manage mail.
- General administrative support to the CHRO and Directors.
Expectations/ Standards of Performance:
Within 0-3 Months
- Become fluent with the internal systems and processes.
- Learn the core FUJIFILM Holdings and North America business/workflow.
- Build a strong partnership with HR and the subsidiaries.
- College Degree and/or relevant working experience.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player and detail oriented.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work to produce required results.
- Strong calendar management experience.
- Experience with Gmail and Google calendar.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Attention To Detail