To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkview, WV 25071
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Civil, Structural & Architectural Engineer
CH2M & Jacobs • Elkview, WV
Posted 1 month ago
The companys service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
Entry level; performs routine aspects of engineering requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles under close supervision; work is reviewed for adequacy and accuracy.
- Evaluates the desired goal of the system and develops, designs, or selects the required equipment, power controls, piping, structures and earthwork to achieve the goal
- Performs calculations and evaluations in the design of equipment and systems for industrial and commercial applications
- Participates in planning, cost development and management, and scheduling for assigned projects
- Directs activities to ensure that construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications, recognized codes and standards, and customer requirements
- Maintains effective communication with project team members and with the customer
- May direct and coordinate operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations
- May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
- Recognized Bachelor's degree in engineering or technical field from an accredited college or University required
- 0-2 years of relevant experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
- EIT certificate preferred
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>