To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1808 3rd Avenue
New York, NY 10029
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse
Services for the UnderServed • New York, NY
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under the supervision of the program director, the Licensed Practical Nurse coordinates the medical management of participants’ issues to optimize health.
- Interprets medical information supplied by providers.
- Coordinates medical services to facilitate intake physicals.
- Ensures that physical exams, lab work and PPD status is updated for all participants.
- Checks medication log to ensure participants’ compliance w/regimen.
- Monitory inventory of medical supplies and administers medication.
- Review Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) system weekly along with for all new admits.
- Review ePACES to determine participants’ medical entitlements.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Program Director.
- Stand-in in the absence of program director.
- New York State Licensed Practical Nurse
- Experience in direct clinical work with psychiatrically disabled populations preferred
Services for the UnderServed (S:US) believes every New Yorker has the right to lead a life of purpose. Since 1978, S:US has been turning this belief into reality by advocating for people with life circumstances marked by homelessness, intellectual/developmental disability, behavioral health and addiction challenges, poverty, criminal justice involvement, and trauma. Our dedicated workforce of 2,400 provides services and supports to transform the lives of 35,000 individuals and families in New York City and Long Island. Learn more about S:US, our mission, and values by visiting sus.org.
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays