To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Laurel, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Mount Laurel, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Our client in Mount Laurel, NJ is looking for a QA engineer who has implemented an automation test framework. If you have previously done this and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Kara Winther at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contribute to the development of the test frame work to test the home grown tools and platforms. Implement better ways of Quality Assurance (QA) test philosophies and methodologies.
• Ensures proper execution of regression test procedures and automated test suites and scripts using automated scripts. Participates in design, code and functional product reviews.
• Identify viable test strategies in order to support testing product functionality.
• Collaborate with product and development teams to identify product and technical requirements.
• Work with other QA Engineers or Software Engineers to identify, reproduce and document bugs or defects.
• Document and communicate test plans and summary results -Experience with client-server applications and distributed web service development (must have hands-on experience with RESTful web services)
• Experience in the Telecommunications Industry or Access Network technologies
• 7-10+ years of experience in developing test frame work and
• 7-10+ implementing test plans and test cases
• 7+ years of experience with Automation testing
• 5+ years of experience with building automation frame works
• 5-7+ years of database and UI testing
• 3-4+ years of API testing
• Effective communication skills, and ability to articulate the details to business owners as need basis
• At least 4+ years of experience with Agile Scrum practices, concepts and procedures
• Reviews and verifies requirements and design specifications for validity in overall product design, with an emphasis towards product testability and verification.
• Strong aptitude in testing: -planning, bug isolation, automation, troubleshooting, and reporting
• Demonstrated ability to create, execute and analyze functional and regression test scenarios
• Strong communication skills including being able to convey ideas and problems found in the software and understand what it means to deliver a high-quality user experience
• Able to articulate and capturing defects clearly -Self-starter and detailed oriented with demonstrated leadership skills
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178