To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Loan Assistant II-81
Crescent Bank & Trust • Rochester, NY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Crescent Bank is looking for a talented administrative professional to fill an open position as a Loan Assistant II. The primary function of this position is to review Automobile Retail Installment Contracts and closing documents for accuracy. This position provides clerical support through the loan origination process by working with customers, dealers, and other departments. Strong customer service and communication skills are important in this position to act as an administrative assistant to the lending department. They are responsible for preparing and executing the final funding of loans in accordance with established procedures and policies.
Crescent Bank is a privately owned, state chartered, FDIC insured commercial bank. We have been in business for over 25 years and are located in over 20 states. While our primary business is providing auto loans to those who have a hard time securing a loan, we also provide a variety of personal and business banking services throughout Louisiana. We strive for employee advancement and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits. Unlike your average bankers, we actually have fun.
- Paid Vacation, Personal, Holiday, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- AD&D and Multiple Life Insurances
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Wellness Programs
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free No Fee Savings and Checking Accounts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and resolve issues on loan closing documents.
- Manage individual pipeline based on departmental needs.
- Handle incoming customer service calls on a shared/rotating internal phone system.
- Complete due diligence on outstanding verifications in compliance with company policies, including but not limited to verification of employment, income, and insurance.
- Execute the final funding of consumer loans to dealers.
- Communicate with Dealers, Loan Officers and customers to ensure timely processing of consumer loans.
- Meets quality and productivity standards in accordance with Crescent Bank’s confidentiality policies and organizational values
- Performs additional duties as needed within the department
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and applications including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills