To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
333 Filbert Street
Oakland, CA 94607
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time School Bus Driver
First Student • Oakland, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Oakland, CA
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- Wage scale $24.00 - $32.00/HR
- Optional benefits
- Guaranteed 5 hours per day*
- No nights or weekends required
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus for Certified School Bus Drivers*
- Already Certified School Bus Drivers with Five years of experience can expect the top tier pay rate*
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love.
And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
*Sign on Bonus: With current valid credentials, Call/See location for details.*
*Call/See location for more details for top tier pay rate questions*
Equal Opportunity Employee