To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northwest Las Vegas, NV 89166
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Securitas USA • Northwest Las Vegas, NV
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail-Customer Service Security Guard
Securitas Security Services is currently seeking individuals to fill customer service oriented security guard openings. Interested job seekers should possess strong customer service skills, with both a friendly and professional demeanor. If helping others is your passion, and you would like to grow your career with a collaborative and supportive company, we want to talk to YOU!
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Part-time openings in Northwest Las Vegas
Seeking officers for 2nd shift
Pay rate at $12.50 per hour
EVERYDAY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises; extensive time walking and being on feet
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order providing a safe area for the public
- Performs all job duties in all weather conditions
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations
- Will need a TAM card
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must be able to pass both drug screen and background investigation
Grow your career with a company where your customer service dedication will truly be valued!
PILB LICENSE NO 1100