Kelly Services is currently seeking an experienced Software Engineering Supervisor for a Full Time Permanent position located in either Waterloo, IA or Cary, NC area.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
VISA Sponsorship IS available for this position.
Type: Direct Hire
As a Software Engineering Supervisor, you will provide technical leadership and talent development for a team of Software Engineers. In addition, you will:
- Lead and support Agile teams to design and test software embedded into Deere's vehicles to help our customers optimize job performance, provide precision machine control, and enhance the user's experience.
- Lead and support your software teams planning, execution, and delivery for vehicle product delivery programs.
- Work in a dynamic work teaming environment with global team members.
- Supervisor engineers which may include systems engineers, software architects, software engineers and software test engineers.
- Lead and mentor members of your software team on engineering practices and career development.
- Provides technical support to non-software groups including marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations.
- Support and drive resolution for issues that arise in testing or production.
- Lead continuous improvement technical initiatives to increase product quality and development efficiency.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in software development and delivery
- Experience in software engineering methods, systems engineering or related product engineering fields
- Experience building business relationships in a team-based culture
- Experience and passion for how software is developed, quality processes, and predictable delivery
Other areas of experience or interest include:
- 5 or more years of experience in embedded software
- Experience in leading projects to production
- Decision making skills as it relates to complex system issues
Education (or equivalent work experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Mechanical Engineering with Controls emphasis.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply