To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hagerstown, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PeopleShare Inc • Hagerstown, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Are you searching for a new manufacturing career? Do you want to have the opportunity for growth? If you have previous assembly, construction, or machine operating experience PeopleShare has an opportunity for you!
Details for Assembler:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, All shifts available
- Pay Rate: $13.00 - $15.00
- Permanent to hire: This is a career opportunity!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Assembler:
- Gathering materials to perform job requirements
- Perform start up and set up of machines
- Perform product changes on machines
- Ensuring materials are readily available
- Perform quality checks
- Reading and interpreting blue prints
Job Requirements for Assembler:
- Ability to read and interpret tape measure
- Ability to utilize basic hand and power tools
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred
- Experience with operating a forklift
- Manual dexterity is a must
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Maryland (MD) throughout - Baltimore, Baltimore City, Halethorpe, Dundalk, Essex, Brooklyn, Pikesville, Towson, Catonsville, Federal Hill, Hampden, Canton, Fells Point, Roland Park, Woodberry, Charles Village, Highlandtown, Morrell Park, Woodlawn, Lochearn, Rosedale, Parkville, Pimlico, Hopkins Bayview, Williamsport, Clear Spring, and Hagerstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.