To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chico, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical & Healthcare Opportunities
United States Army • Chico, CA
Posted 1 month ago
- The U.S. Army health care team continues to be at the forefront of medical research, innovation and technology. The Army prides itself on continuing to drive research and finding effective solutions that change the way both military and civilian medical professionals practice today. New developments like blood-clotting bandages, protective “skin" that is permeable to chemical or biological threats, and creating vaccines that guard against diseases like the Ebola virus are just some of the life-changing research the U.S. Army has helped advance. Most of that research takes place in state-of-the-art military medical facilities worldwide with access to some of the most high-tech medical equipment and procedures in the industry.
- Become a leader in your field of medicine. Develop clinical and leadership skills and gain the experience of a lifetime. Work with some of the most advanced medical professionals and innovative equipment in the industry.
Medical / Health Care
Some of the opportunities available in the Medical and Health Care area include:
- Dental Assistant
- Radiology Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Laboratory Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Coordinator
- Medical Equipment Repairer
- Operating Room Specialist
- Dental Specialist
- Respiratory Specialist
- Health Care Specialist
- Chief Medical NCO
The training and skills you receive in the Army can prepare you for a future with hospitals, clinics, nursing homes or rehabilitation centers to name a few. You are also able to earn certifications and licensures for civilian jobs.
The training and salary you get are only some of the ways the Army strengthens you for tomorrow. The Army also offers:
- Comprehensive health care (medical and dental)
- Generous vacation time (30 days annually)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Family services and support groups
- Special pay for special duties
- Cash allowances to cover the cost of living
You may also be eligible for:
- Enlistment bonuses totaling up to $40,000
- Up to $81,756 for college
- Up to $65,000 to repay qualifying student loans
- Up to $4,500 a year tuition assistance while serving
Requirements for Medical & Health Care Opportunities:
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- 17–35 years old
- Healthy and in good physical condition
- In good moral standing
- High School or equivalent education
- Enlistment in the U.S. Army
( related keywords: Dental Assistant, Radiology Specialist, Pharmacy Technician, Laboratory Technician, Medical Assistant, Patient Coordinator, Medical Equipment Repairer, Operating Room Specialist, Dental Specialist, Respiratory Specialist, Health Care Specialist, Chief Med)