To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02111
- Elizma Bekker
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CL60 - Accounts Payable Clerk
Kelly Services • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is looking for a Payroll Specialist for their client in Boston, MA for a 3 - 6 month temporary assignment with the possibility to become permanent.
Pay rate: $22.95/hr
The Payroll Specialist will be primarily responsible for providing timely and accurate payroll processing of weekly hourly payroll in the US and some bi-weekly salaried payrolls in the US & Canada and will also be responsible for entering payroll adjustments into ADP, Kronos and MyTime and processing garnishments, commissions, and various other payments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for all aspects of processing payroll data for weekly hourly payroll
• Responsible for some salaried bi-weekly payrolls in the US and Canada
• Enter payroll adjustments into the system, process garnishments, commissions and various other payments
• Systems include ADP Workforce Now, and Kronos and MyTime, Time and Attendance
• Responsible for creating the G/L and loading into SAP
• Assist in quarterly reconciliations of all payrolls
• Assist with report writing to extract data from HRIS systems to create business intelligence reports for management and auditors
• Assist with annual preparation of W-2’s and year - end tax adjustments
• Assume additional responsibilities and perform special projects as needed or directed
• Minimum of 2 plus years' experience processing payroll in the US required.
• Experience processing payroll in Canada preferred.
• Experience with ADP Workforce Now essential.
• Experience with Kronos / MyTime preferred.
• Experience processing hourly and salaried payrolls, as well as union payrolls
• Experience utilizing SAP
• Payroll certification - preferred
• Knowledge in Accounting - preferred
• Hands-on experience with multiple Payroll/HCM software - preferred
• Well-developed analytical and problem solving abilities - attention to detail
• Experience writing reports and business correspondence
• Computer skills; word processing and spreadsheet software capabilities If you or anyone you know is interested, please send your resume to Elizma Bekker at email@example.com
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.