Lorien Health Services was founded by Nicholas and Mary Mangione, who set out to provide Maryland's seniors with the pride, dignity, and joy they deserve. Since 1977, we have prided ourselves on being a nursing home that isn't like others in our industry. We break the molds of a typical nursing home with our innovative, patient-centered care that utilizes the latest in healthcare technology in order to achieve the finest outcomes for our patients. Our mission is to continuously seek out and adapt to the ever-changing trends in healthcare technology as a means to maximize the quality of life for our residents.$15 - $18 / HourBenefits for Certified Nursing Assistants
ScheduleFull-Time, Part-Time and PRN availableRequirements
- 80 hours of vacation, 40 hours of sick
- Personal Days
- 7 Paid Major Holidays - Double time paid when worked.
- Aetna Medical Package
- Tuition Assistance - Want to become a Nurse? Bridge to your GNA!
- 401 K - 50% Match
- An active Maryland GNA license or CNA but must be willing to obtain your GNA
- Must have a kind, patient and empathetic personality as well as a commitment to providing patients with the best possible care
- CPR certification
- Employee Discounts
- Earn points and earn rewards
- Internal growth - Leadership promotes from Lorien team members.
- Web-based scheduling (pick-up shifts directly from your phone)
We understand your time is valuable, so we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this GNA job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Harford County Locations
- Lorien Bel Air
- Lorien Bulle Rock (Havre De Grace)
Howard County and Baltimore County Locations
- Lorien Columbia
- Lorien Harmony Hall (Columbia)
- Lorien Encore (Ellicott City)
- Lorien Elkridge
- Lorien Mays Chapel (Lutherville-Timonium)
Carroll County Locations
- Lorien Mount Airy
- Lorien Taneytown
Lorien Health Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Certified Nursing Assistant