AP/CP Hematopathologist – Irving, TX
AmeriPath is a leading national provider of anatomic pathology, molecular diagnostic and healthcare information services for the detection, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of cancer and other medical conditions. AmeriPath has over 400 highly trained, board-certified pathologists and Ph.D.-level scientists providing services to physicians, hospitals, clinical laboratories, and ambulatory surgery centers across the United States.
AmeriPath North Texas based in Irving, TX is seeking 2 laboratory-based pathologists with board certification in hematopathology. The pathologists will handle a case load that includes primarily hematopathology with a mix of bone marrow evaluations, lymph node biopsies, peripheral blood reviews, and flow cytometry with additional sign-out of women’s health pathology (gyn cytology and biopsies) and general surgical pathology. The selected candidates will join a team of 10 pathologists sitting at the Irving location.
- MD or DO degree plus accredited pathology residency
- Must be board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology
- Must be board certified/eligible in Hematology. Additional certifications, particularly in Cytopathology, are ideal.
- 2-3 years post residency experience desired
- Must hold valid unrestricted license to practice medicine in TX or be eligible to obtain licensure
- Must hold active privileges in facility where any inpatient work is interpreted
- Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations
- Ability to communicate with decision makers in the laboratory and Company
Quest Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Inquiries can be directed to:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Hematopathologist, Irving, TX Executive and Medical Talent Acquisition Partner
- Clinical Pathology
- Service Orientation