Travel Required: None Public Trust: Other Requisition Type: Pipeline
GDIT is looking for a Sr. Technical Business Analyst to join our team supporting the USPS in Wilkes-Barre (PA).
Strong knowledge of one or more of the following skillsets:
- 10+ years Technical BSA experience
- Bachelor’s degree Technical or combination experience and education.
Working knowledge of one of more of the following qualifications:
- Experience managing a highly transactional (millions of records daily) application with high availability goals.
- Must have a several year’s experiences understanding Advanced Data Constructs and highly partitioned database design. (Oracle 12c, 18c experience a must)
- Must have good understanding of standard Web Application hardware stack under a Linux platform.(Preferable Java, IBM WebSphere, TomCat)
- Knowledgeable of Agile development methodology and the SCRUM process.
- Must have experience/expertise in Microsoft Word, Visio and Project.
- Basic UNIX capabilities and shell scripting a must
- Basic understanding of controlled nightly jobs and flat file processing as well as file transmission
- Working knowledge of any of the following preferable
- Cloud (Google, MS Azure)
- Containers, Kubernetes
This program only accepts US citizens and/or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years. The selected candidate cannot have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days and no more than 180 cumulative days.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Ibm Websphere Application Server