To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, KY 40502
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Coca-Cola Bottling Company • Lexington, KY
Posted 12 days ago
This position will be supporting CCBCC Warehouse Operations where transport drivers will move orders and broker freight for companies, ensuring safe and timely delivery. Transport Drivers ensure safe and timely delivery of products and other items to branches and production facilities.
- Deliver full goods from Manufacturing plant to outlying locations and branches
- To comply with all local, state, county and federal laws set by the Department of Transportation, as well as CCBCC's policies and procedures, participate in CCBCC's sponsored activities or programs designed to improve driver safety awareness. Operate with extreme caution to ensure the safety of customers and employees.
- Candidate must be able to obtain; a valid medical examiners certificate (medical card) with Interstate non-excepted classification and a Class A license for the State hired. Interstate non-excepted does not allow for State approved medical waivers.
- Interstate CDL permit and the ability to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements.
- Minimum 2 years verifiable driving experience.
- Must have acceptable driving record. A 7 year Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed.
- Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $50,000 per person / $100,000 per occurrence / $50,000 property damage effective from first day of employment .
- Must be able to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements and be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have an excellent safety record.
- Must be self-motivated, positive, high degree of integrity, dependable, able to perform job with minimal supervision, within given time standards.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have good written communication skills.
All Company Commercial Drivers will be interstate non-excepted commercial drivers who meet all federal requirements (we do not employ intrastate-only drivers).
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer.