Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to work in the Beaverton, OR area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off. Responsibilities:
- The lead Electrical Engineer will be responsible for evaluating, selecting, and applying standard engineering methods for small to larger projects, including directing and coaching junior level engineers and electrical designers.
- Will interface with the design team, project managers and clients to lead effort for electrical design packages, including preparing construction documents, specifications, submittals, RFI’s, etc.
- Projects will include power distribution systems, auxiliary and secondary low voltage systems, emergency systems, grounding, lighting, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), redundancy and reliability systems for facilities.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- Licensed PE required (if inactive, able and willing to reactivate)
- 7+ years of power distribution experience in industrial, high-tech or commercial facilities
- Ability to lead industrial facilities design and construction projects.
- Experience with medium voltage power distribution systems and relay coordination a plus, while being familiar with NEC
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.wehirepeople.com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.