To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1300 John Reed Court
Industry, CA 91745
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kastle Systems • Industry, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kastle Systems is the leader in managed security, with a track record of introducing innovative technologies to serve over 460M square feet of real estate globally. Clients span the commercial and multifamily real estate, education, and construction industries and the customers they serve. With delivering a world class customer experience driving everything we do, Kastle’s mission is to be our customers’ best service provider and to make their security the most effective, efficient, and convenient it can be. Kastle's integrated security solution, including access control, video, and remote video monitoring, significantly reduces costs and improves the critically important 24x7 performance for building owners, developers and tenants.
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction and revenue growth of the portfolio. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, socialize the Kastle value proposition as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the Account Manager will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Conducts the account management discipline in concert with corporate objectives
- Accountable to deliver growth of the portfolio in a manner consistent with corporate directives.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Sales, Client Services, Business Development support.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports to the Operations Manager, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Professional, polished in appearance and able to communicate in a detailed and articulate manner.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc).
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Must continue to maintain a safe driving record and valid driver’s license to fulfill the travel requirements of this position.
- Must be able to meet client background and suitability screening when required to access client’s data and/or site.
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Strong critical thinking skills: able to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternate solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to perform detailed work, being careful about detail and being thorough in completing tasks.
- Ability to effectively develop goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish those goals.
- Demonstrated ability to represent Kastle in a polished and professional manner to customers and the public in person, in writing and via telephone.
- Demonstrated exceptional speaking and active listening skills, conveying information effectively and giving full attention and taking time to understand what others are saying.
- Ability to cooperate, being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, supportive attitude.
- Ability to come up with relevant and creative ideas, analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution.
- Demonstrated self composure, adaptability, persistence, a high tolerance for stress and unquestionable integrity.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications, to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and Outlook to facilitate business processes.
- Must be willing to participate in and pass the company’s pre-employment screening process including a background investigation and drug screening.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet state licensing requirements for security, as well as client background and suitability screening when required to access client’s data and/or site.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply and eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, and/or nights when required.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with sales force automation systems is a plus.
Kastle Systems is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.