EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Energy Management Controls System (EMCS) Operator/Technician
The EMCS Operator must be a journeyman level HVAC/R Technician. Technician shall be certified through the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and shall have at least five (5) years experience. Other duties include the operation and data collection necessary to operate and maintain physical plant and equipment systems. Skillful knowledge of hand tools required. EMS Operator performs HVAC, mechanical equipment, and controls/instrumentation maintenance.
- Operate and/or repair HVAC components, pumps, valves, compressors and associated equipment
- Operate facilities electrical/mechanical equipment and building automation systems
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms, and electrical/mechanical systems failures
- Read and comprehend mechanical blueprints and control drawings
- Complete work orders as directed
- Interact with contractors, as required
- Become familiar with, and apply building safety and industry codes and regulations
- Participate in company sponsored training programs
- Execute assigned duties in a safe and professional manner
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Must have certificate in the Niagara AX Training Program with a minimum of 1 year of experience with the Niagara Workbench and shall be competent to monitor and maintain Staefa/Talon DDC Hardware.
- Must have a High school graduate or G.E.D. Must be working in the trade for 5 years or longer with proven ability through enrollment in, and satisfying 3 years of electrical/mechanical apprenticeship program or examining board, or has been recognized by the company as to have the proven ability to perform any and all work required by the position and the ability to be at the journeyman level.
- Must have experience in working, coordinating and planning electrical/mechanical maintenance activities. Must safely perform mechanical maintenance equipment operations and have the ability to read and write, and effectively communicate with all parties.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
Production Equipment Controls
Oil And Gas