At Third Federal, named for five years in a row as “One of the Best Companies to Work For\u0022 in America by Fortune magazine, we offer a pleasant customer service oriented work environment, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and career growth opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Teller/ Customer Service Rep I for our Garfield Branch (12594 Rockside Rd., Garfield Heights, OH 44125). The qualified candidates will be proficient in all aspects of cash handling, managing and balancing a teller drawer and positively resolving customer issues. Dedication to delivering outstanding customer service is required.
- Working with the bank’s customers (face to face) handling financial transactions and problem resolution in a professional and friendly manner.
- Managing and balancing a teller drawer.
- Position is Monday thru Saturday (5 day workweek).
- One year of recent previous teller experience required
- A minimum of 6 months recent cash handling experience and one year of customer service experience in a face to face retail bank environment
- High School diploma
- Outstanding customer service skills to include:
- professional grammar and demeanor
- positive, proactive, and friendly interpersonal skills
- Willingness to periodically work other branch locations
- New deposit account opening experience is a plus
Position is at our Garfield Branch; 12594 Rockside Rd., Garfield Heights, OH 44125.
Third Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Complex Problem Solving