$17.00 an hour
4045 Lakeview Crossing, Groveport, Ohio 43125 Job Description Field Operations
Every TruGreen associate is committed to quality. We all have an important role to play in the success of our company. There is no job too small or too great that doesn't equally impact our future.
We know there is no business without the people behind our brand that make it - and our services - a reality. You play a critical role in contributing to a high-performing team.
At TruGreen, we are committed to our customers, our teams, our values and the science of lawn care. A career with TruGreen is a career full of new opportunities to learn and take pride in your work.
#BeTruGreen and find yourself with a satisfying and rewarding career.What's In it for YOU!
- A job that keeps it interestingno two days are alike, and you get to work outside instead of inside a stuffy office
- Awesome teammates who are dedicated to our values, customers, lawn science and YOU!
- Competitive wages
- Affordable medical and prescription drug plans
- Financial health resources, including 401k
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off/Sick Leave
You are a TruGreen ambassador, responsible for creating positive relationships between our customers and our products. You help our customers live life outside.
- Administer timely lawn applications
- Diagnose and correct customer problems through service calls and other communications
- Recommend and sell products and service information to new and existing customers, resulting in growth of our customer base
- Complete production reports, new sales forms, customer invoice forms, daily vehicle inspection report, and cancel/skip notices
- Note: All positions require a valid driver's license, and some may require appropriate state/local licensing
- Lawn Specialists (Residential or Commercial)
- Tree & Shrub Specialist
- Warehouse Technician
As America's number one lawn care company, TruGreen is dedicated to using our science-based expertise and local experience to create beautiful, healthy properties across the nation. Through our lawn, tree & shrub, and pest control services, we help improve the health and beauty of outdoor spaces everywhere, so people can Live Life Outside.
Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English is required. Pay Ranges
$25,770.00 - $49,392.00
This range is based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills, experience, and geographic location, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law. In addition to monetary compensation, we offer benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance and Company-matching 401(k) in addition to other programs and perks.
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation, Click Here .
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here .
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
To view our disclaimer, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Entry Level General Labor - Route Driver
- Stock Control