Robert Half Technology is searching for a Software Developer for a permanent opportunity in Charlotte, NC. Qualified candidates should apply directly, or email Chris Smouse at Email blocked - click to apply
• Bachelors in computer science with 5+ years of industry experience in software engineering. MS in computer science an advantage.
• Strong programming skills using C# and .Net Framework with Visual Studio across the full stack
• Experience with the following technologies: WPF, WCF, Web API, Angular, Xamarin, Azure, SSRS
• Good working knowledge of SQL Server.
• Small team leadership.
• Capacity for excelling in ambiguity and continuous change.
• Passion for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Passion for customer excellence, development, and overall technology.
• Software Development experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Self-motivation, resourcefulness and independent action.
C# - Sharp
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Windows Presentation Foundation