To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2325 New Jersey 38
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cherry Hill Nissan • Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
2325 Route 38, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
AUTOMOTIVE LOT ATTENDANT
Competitive Hourly Pay – Full-Time
Good Driving Record Required
Apply Online Today!
Cherry Hill Nissan is seeking a Lot Attendant for our busy dealership. This full-time position pays an hourly wage. If you are energetic and have a passion for providing excellent customer service, apply online today.
Lot Attendant - Job Description:
The Lot Attendant is responsible for the appearance of the dealership lots and vehicles. Duties include moving vehicles from one location to another, ensuring the lot is organized according to established procedures, and general upkeep of the parking lots.
Lot Attendant - Job Responsibilities:
- Checking in new inventory and checking for damage
- Parking cars correctly and straight
- Keeping sales customer parking area clear of all inventory vehicles at all times
- Fueling vehicles
- Organizing vehicles in lot
- Responsible for helping managers with whatever they need such as running errands for company or doing dealer trades
Flexible Full-Time hours, Saturdays required
Lot Attendant - Requirements:
- Must have clean driving record
- Valid driver's license
- Be able to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Must be flexible with work schedule
Lot Attendant - Job Benefits:
YOU'LL HAVE GREAT BENEFITS!
- Competitive, Hourly Pay
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- No Sundays!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.