To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kankakee, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Riverside Medical Center • Kankakee, IL
Posted 27 days ago
The RMG Site Supervisor will provide daily supervision to clerical and clinical staff and provide leadership and direction for improving patient/customer satisfaction. Conducts staff meetings to maintain company communication and allow providers and staff to address any concerns. Anticipates/facilitates provider needs. Ensure 'payment at time of service' metrics are met. Monitor Revenue Cycle metrics including open encounters and all work queues. Optimize department workflow. Maximize budgeted payroll hours by effectively scheduling staff. Create business relationships in community and evaluate opportunities for growth. In collaboration with Operations Director, responsible for employee relationship including disciplinary actions, training and promotions of practice personnel. Performs functions related to the billing process including ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- Associate's Degree or minimum of 2 years physician office management experience preferred.
- Possesses the ability to supervise others and resolve problems.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Ability to work in an automated environment.
- Previous ICD-10 and CPT coding preferred.
- Computer experience required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
License or Certification Requirements:
Work Schedule: Varies
Location: Riverside Medical Center
- Conducts consistent staff meetings; seizes opportunities to foster communication, provide practice and organizational updates, share information, teach and continually challenge and develop staff.
- Acts as a role model for staff in handling patient, physician and department relations and communicates appropriate issues to Practice Manager or Regional Director.
- Provides daily supervision to clerical and clinical staff. Provides leadership and direction for improving patient/customer satisfaction.
- Effectively prioritizes and executes tasks when under pressure.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned to achieve practice/organizational goals.
- Assures the reconciliation sheet is faxed daily.
- Enters time in KRONOS Timekeeping System.
- Manages facility improvements at site of responsibility.
- Ensure 'payment at time of service' metrics are met; ensure charge capture and turn around on clinic review forms/fatal errors are completed in a timely manner according to policy.
- Run the EMR reports daily to assure all charts are closed and all work queues are completed.
- Ensures timely and accurate patient registrations, scheduling, inpatient and outpatient charge entry and coding.
- Responsible for all cash management activities and end of day reconciliations. Ensures the office is prepared each day for patients including clerical preparation, cleanliness and proper stocking of rooms.
- Implements patient satisfaction tactics to promote and maintain the best patient experience.
- Manages front desk activities ensuring patients complete demographic, billing and insurance registration is obtained and updated.
- Monitors and resolves patient complaints.
- Ensures patient customer service expectations are met.
- Ensures clinical staff appropriately documents health information within their scope of practice and a complete medical record is available at time of visit.
- Maintains appropriate health information standards.
- Is responsible for employee relationship including disciplinary actions and hiring in collaboration with their Director and Human Resources.
- Periodically reviews performance of each staff member.
- Determines training and development programs for support staff and develops 'on the job' or 'in-service' programs if needed.
- Evaluates job 'work loads' to ensure equitable distribution and determine if/when reductions or additions in personnel are necessary.
- Is committed to hiring and retaining the best quality talent.
- Assist with selection and training of relevant assigned staff.
- Completes yearly performance evaluations for staff.
- Monitors staff compliance with mandatory education and training, participation in continuing education programs.
- Maintain DNV and ISO 9001 compliance.
- Maximize budgeted payroll hours by effectively scheduling staff; monitor and track staff productivity through flex staffing tool keeping WHPUOS and W$PUOS at or under budgeted projections.
- Recommends changes in staffing, including daily fluctuations, staff coverage needs, additional staff requests, and IVO.
- Optimize department work flow; continuously analyze patient 'through-put', identify bottlenecks, recommend solutions and implement process improvement strategies.
- Evaluates patient flow to decrease patient wait time and maximize physician productivity by overseeing provider schedules to optimize patient access.
- Monitor patient call volume and appointment accessibility.
- Collaborate with provider to make adjustments in schedule template to promote open access.
- Performs functions related to the billing process including ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- Enters charges, collects and posts payments, reconciles deposits for inpatient and outpatient billing.
- Maintains current knowledge of third party payors, precertifies patients and verifies benefits when necessary.
- Investigates and resolves billing matters for patients and physicians.
- Responsible for, but may delegate the ordering of routing medical and office supplies according to policies and procedures, Refers special medical and office supply requests and capital equipment request information to Practice Manager or Regional Director.
- Provides adequate space for supplies and equipment in appropriate areas.
- Works with staff to continually improve performance.
- Monitors performance improvement and quality control activities.
- Ensures correct clinic review forms in a timely manner.
- Ensures staff adhere to safety standards.
- Ensures physicians and staff adhere to HIPAA guidelines.
- Conducts or ensures performance of daily lab quality controls.
- Ensures visit notes are locked and encounters without claims and charge entry log measures are met.
Riverside Healthcare is revolutionizing care using leading-edge technology to diagnose and treat patients. We are ranked top in the nation for performance in neurosurgery, orthopedics, and heart surgery and have also been named one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics seven times. Riverside is nationally recognized for our specialty programs in obstetrics, trauma, oncology, rehabilitation, geriatrics, occupational health, psychiatric services, and treatment of alcohol and chemical dependency, as well as patient safety. We combine innovation and convenience at state-of-the-art facilities located in communities throughout the greater Kankakee area.
Riverside Medical Center proves that truly progressive medicine is being delivered in Chicago’s southwest suburbs and East Central Illinois. Join a team that is not only concerned with providing the best care possible but also with offering a work environment of advancement and growth. Riverside is a place that embraces a culture where opinions count and dedication is respected, where superior performance is rewarded with competitive salaries and excellent benefits.