To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Selma, CA 93662
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RN Supervisor - Make Your Own Schedule
Maxim Healthcare Services • Selma, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Maxim Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The RN Supervisor’s performance is consistently in accordance with nursing standards; this individual also assumes accountability in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guides, directs and assists nursing personnel to assess, plan and maintain continuity of care according to established Standards of Nursing Practice
- Assesses signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho-social changes in patient condition
- Promotes positive customer service with a patient and family centered care philosophy with colleagues, physicians, guests, patients, and vendors
- Demonstrates effective conflict resolution and service recovery skills
- Seeks opportunities to improve care or system process; incorporates performance improvement principles and data
- Demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner, while supervising staff
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality (intentional or unintentional) of patient and employee information in verbal, written and electronic form
- Ensures care is delivered per policy/procedure with effective resource management
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of documentation and work performed per Hospital policy
- Assist nurses as needed; answering the phones, helping the nurses check the trays at lunch and answering call lights
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of California
- One (1) years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
- Ability to work independently
- Delegation skills in receiving and assigning responsibility
- Computer proficiency required
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs