The Clinical Application Specialist provides the necessary training and education to customers in the Pre-analytical, Analytical and Post-analytical operation of their instruments.
- Provide continuing education and support to Radiometer customers on Sampling process, analyser usage, validation requirements and IT solutions. This would include advance training product workshops in assigned region
- Assist in the development and improvement of customer processes and respond to customer needs concerning clinical questions or problems.
- Organize or develop training procedures, manuals, course materials and product demonstrations.
- Establish a routine and continual follow up for current and prospective customers to determine satisfaction with Radiometer products.
- Assist in installations and demonstrations as needed to support sales and SITs.
- Conduct validations of moderate complexity medical devices within the healthcare environment.
- Support field service in high complexity troubleshooting.
- Monitor, evaluate and record daily activities in CRM.
- Maintain vendor credentialing systems for all institutions where business is being conducted.
- Host booths for local and regional tradeshows on behalf of Radiometer.
- Perform various duties as directed by the Senior Manager, Commercial Excellence and Regional Sales Manager.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Minimum of 3 years experience in: hospital or research experience with medical capital equipment, laboratory, or similar clinical background.
- Experience in blood gas analysis, Immunoassay, and hospital data management systems preferred.
- Respiratory/Clinical background Highly knowledgeable of federal licensing requirements (TJC, CAP, CLIA, CTS, CMS, COLA)
- Must be able to lift or manoeuvre 40 lbs
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to work independently within a cross-functional team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Knowledge in Microsoft CRM and Qlikview (BI tool) would be preferred.
- B.S. or A.S. degree, preferred in Medical Technology or Respiratory Therapy or Clinical Biomedical
Travel (required estimated % of time)
Travel (required estimated % of time): 75%+
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
Microsoft Power Point