LANDSCAPING ASSOCIATES - $17.00/hour
Join a locally owned and highly respected landscaping business in Malvern, PA! This is an excellent opportunity to spend the most beautiful months outside, making our community beautiful and helping control pests responsibly. This person will be responsible for:
- Help with pest control and be a floater for the lawn division, when needed.
- Operate all equipment safely including (but not limited to) lawn mowers, clippers, rakes, hand tools, shovels, ect.
- No experience necessary, will train.
What we look for in Landscape Associates:
- Must be reliable & hardworking, arriving on time each day.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and be on feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to follow directions and work on a team.
- Good communication skills.
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH EXPRESS:
- Join a network of GREAT Associates
- Access to multiple job opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Referral Bonus Incentives
- Medical benefits
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information.
We are eager to help you land in a great job!
215 Lancaster Ave
Malvern, PA 19355
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Construction Toolkits
- Pest Control
- Parks And Gardens Maintenance