A Corporate Recruiter (HR, Recruit, and Global) Job is available with Kelly Services in Austin, TX area. You’re responsible for Worldwide Corporate Recruiting team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join an amazing, robust, and agile team responsible for hiring world-class talent. Partner with our hiring managers to fully understand the business and set recruiting priorities. Build recruiting practices from scratch including structuring role with hiring manager and team, serve as an advisor in crafting the assessment processes, and leveraging market data and expertise when overseeing new recruitment process. Experienced and understand hiring needs, craft strategic interview processes and find/close high-quality technical talent with little direction. You will have the freedom to experiment with new ideas and drive towards building diverse and top-tier teams.
- You will be responsible for guiding managers and candidates through company’s selection process a Build and maintain cross-functional relationships and have a keen sense of negotiation with all “customers” including candidates, managers and business partners.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with leaders, staffing community and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Have a solid knowledge of the complete recruiting function, including: research, sourcing, networking, behavior-based interviewing and closing.
- Initiate and maintain excellent working relations within the Recruiting organization.
- Effective communication approaches that include: keeping others informed, expressing ideas and thoughts.
- Maintain flexibility, navigate through ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- d maintaining excellent relations with the business, candidates, and the community at large.
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience with high-performing (Global, Worldwide or International) company
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Experienced level of knowledge in high-volume recruiting and contact center environment
- Have a well-developed network of candidates and/or the skills to build the network quickly and comprehensively through creative sourcing strategies
- Inform company’s strategic direction through understanding of the talent market (e.g., where to find particular skills, salary expectations of those with similar skills, etc.)
- Track key performance metrics
- Demonstrable track record of successfully filling a high volume of requisitions
- Able to help drive Recruiting initiatives, including diversity and university relations
- Preferred: Bilingual in English and any of the following: Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Japanese or Mandarin Chinesev
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply