To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norman, OK
- Karleigh Chavez
- Phone: 7032701540 x6151
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ECS Federal, LLC • Norman, OK
Posted 6 days ago
ECS is seeking a Staff Technician to work in our Norman, OK office.
- Provides advanced secretarial support for multiple teams.
- Processes information in accordance with established organizational and functional area administrative practices and procedures.
- US Citizen or Green card holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- High school graduate with a minimum of two (2) years training at the college, business school or vocational technical level plus two (2) years of work experience on job-related duties OR without the formal training a minimum of four (4) years of work experience on job-related duties is required.
- Experience and well-developed knowledge in the use of computer-based tools and equipment such as PC workstations, printers, scanners, FAX and copy machines, as well as computer software (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Well-developed knowledge of English composition, grammar, punctuation, spelling, formatting and preparing documents such as letters, reports, graphs, etc.
- Well-developed knowledge of office telephone procedures and etiquette.
- Ability to establish and maintain office filing systems and to effectively retrieve individual records.
- Ability to compile and summarize oral or written information.
- Ability to establish and maintain schedules, spreadsheets, and logs.
- Ability to coordinate and process travel documents.
- Ability to locate, read and comprehend written reference materials such as handbooks, manuals, bulletins and directives.
- Ability to handle incoming mail and confidential employee-related material (payroll records, etc.).
- Ability to compose routine correspondence.
- Ability to work cooperatively and interact positively with co-workers, internal and external customers, exercising courtesy, discretion and self-control by possessing highly developed human relations and communications skills.
- Organizational Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving/Analysis
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.