System Administrator - hyper-growth company
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is in the manufacturing/distribution and R&D space.
- They are experiencing consistent, year over year double-digit revenue growth
- This employer offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive employee benefits package
- Ideally, this role will be 100% on site in their state-of-the-art offices located in Greater Hartford, CT
Overview of the Systems Administrator role:
- oversight and administration of the company's ERP system
- process improvement via data queries, dashboards and workflow optimization
- maintain business system security
Preferred Qualifications for the Systems Administrator:
- 3+ years of experience in an IT capacity as an ERP Systems Administrator.
- fundamental understanding of accounting principles
for immediate and confidential consideration please contact Mike Shedroff [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to System Administrator
Enterprise Resource Planning
Business Process Improvement