* Support the global consolidation process to ensure complete and accurate financial statements, including topside entries and intercompany eliminations.
* Work with the finance and accounting teams at Corporate and the regions to ensure accuracy and timeliness of close activities.
* Timely and accurate preparation and delivery of the monthly and quarterly financial statements.
* Review the monthly and quarterly reporting packages from the regions and prepare consolidated balance sheet and income statement analytics.
* Support the preparation of the Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows and related analyses.
* Maintain and review chart of accounts and mapping across subsidiaries to ensure consistency for financial reporting.
* Support the Corporate Accounting team in China in providing data for various financial reporting disclosures.
* Establishing strong relationships with all levels of the business, managing stakeholder expectations and facilitating discussions to ensure information flow, transparency and collaboration.
* Respond timely and accurately to internal and external audit requests, as well as SOX testing.
* Participate in and support other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* CPA License Required.
* Big 4 Public Accounting experience in high tech manufacturing industry preferred.
* Strong consolidation and reporting experience.
* Understanding of and previous experience with foreign currency preferred (ASC 830 Foreign Currency Matters).
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, rapidly growing and fluid organization.
* Ability to effectively communicate at various levels of the organization tailored appropriately to the audience. Candidate should demonstrate effective collaboration skills up, down and across the organization.
* Strong attention to detail and sense of ownership.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to prioritize workload in order to achieve objectives under tight deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with SAP is required.
* Experience with Planful is a plus.
- Attention To Detail
- Balance Sheet
- Consolidation (Financial)