To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN 55402
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Document Review Attorney
Special Counsel • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 2 months ago
Special Counsel is currently seeking attorneys for document review projects in Minneapolis, MN in the upcoming weeks. Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining these exciting new projects!
• Start: Various projects starting in the upcoming weeks
• Duration: Varies by project – short-term and long-term projects available
• Hours requirement: must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
• Pay: $22/hour
• Location: Special Counsel Miami National Review Center – located in Minneapolis
• Must have an active bar license, in good-standing, in any U.S. jurisdiction
• Previous document review experience is preferred but not required
• Must be reliable and be able to work minimum 40 hours per week
• Must have strong attention-to-detail If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney jobs in Minneapolis, MN please submit your resume today to email@example.com and please identify the job title and location in the subject line. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities. Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment. Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled