To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bernards, NJ 07920
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Private Banking Client Specialist
Procom • Bernards, NJ
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Private Banking Client Specialist
On behalf of our client Procom Services is searching for a Private Client Specialist to provide day-to-day service to Private Banking Clients in conjunction with Private Banking Officers (Relationship Managers). The Private Banking Client Associate II will often be the primary interface with high net worth individuals, troubleshooting and finding ways to fulfill their banking needs. They are the understudy to the Private Banking Officer, identifying opportunities for the Private Banking Officer to discuss more complex planning issues or product needs with the Client.
Private Banking Client Specialist Job Details
- Employee must maintain an active registration status with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry)
- Performs a broad range of tasks and follows established procedures to identify and implement the most suitable solution.
- Coordinates with all departments within the bank to answer questions, solve issues, and generally be the face of the bank in day-to-day transactions with the Clients.
- Assists in compiling/creating presentations for the Clients.
- Maintains bank records.
- Accompanies the Private Banking Officer, as requested, on prospect and Client calls to further the relationship.
- Interfaces with all back office departments, product groups, Capital and Insurance.
- Sells the banks basic services and over time looks for opportunities to cross-sell bank products.
- Opens all types of deposit accounts and performs transactions within and between those accounts.
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to Wealth AML/ATF Policies and Procedures
- Responsible for implementing Customer Identification Program (CIP) by collecting and verifying required customer identification information, and performing other Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence
- Requirements as outlined in the Business Unit AML procedures.
- Identifies opportunities to make referrals to internal business partners.
- Identifies and recommends technological/process improvements which may improve overall productivity and Client satisfaction.
- Understands and applies unit operating procedures/policies to all aspects of account administration.
- Consistently exercises discretion in managing correspondence, information; escalates issues where required.
- Coordinates workflows with other internal groups to ensure a smooth Client experience.
- Proven ability to interact with high net worth individuals and top level executives
- Advanced communications skills
- Ability to make mature and educated decisions with minimal guidance, with strong problem-solving ability and superior follow-up skills
- Must have vast knowledge of all areas of the bank
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize, and pay close attention to detail
- Must possess outstanding Customer service skills via phone and sales servicing skills
- Ability to deal with back offices in a positive, supportive manner as well as the ability to deliver superior service at all times in a fast-paced and changing environment
- A satisfactory criminal background check, a credit report, and a review of information from the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) regarding any administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government agency are required by federal law for this position (Regulation Z, 12 CFR Part 1026).
Private Banking Client Specialist Mandatory Skills
- 4+ years of related experience
- Punctual, great attitude and proactive
- Strong MS office
- Previous experience in a support role
- Previous experience working with executives
- Strong communication skills
- High School Degree Required
Nice to have skills
- Banking experience
- Bachelors degree
Private Banking Client Specialist Start Date
Private Banking Client Specialist Assignment Length
- 3 months+ possible extensions and conversion to FTE
**Please note that we are not able to work with candidates on H1B Visas or candidates represented by third parties.