Kelly Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for our customer located close to downtown and the crossroads area of Kansas City. We have several openings in mailroom/warehouse production floor. These are temp to hire and most openings will be on a late shift. Great opportunity with room for long term growth and advancement. This location is on the bus route!!!
As a mailroom production worker with Kelly Services you will be involved in the printing and production of various types of mass mailings for each of their respective customers. Our client-s diverse and dynamic environment has a team focus and is the perfect place to take your career to the next level.
Shift available: 6pm to 230am; Pay rate is 12.45/hr (increase when hired on by the company.)
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Setup for each job by loading the paper and verifying the proper materials are loaded according to the work order
- Perform quality checks and accurately complete all paper work.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic machine issues
- May need to move from machine to machine depending on work load
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- May perform perform other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to adapt to a changing fast paced production environment
- Attention to detail
- Basic mechanical and trouble shooting skills
- Basic math skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task while working under tight deadlines
- You will need to be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work independently and safely at all times
As a Kelly employee, you-ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration! Apply here or contact Kristen Reed directly at Email blocked - click to apply; call/text at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US3618KR_27921730
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year. Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices. Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.