We are seeking a Receptionist to join our front desk team at Mainplace Senior Living. As the front desk agent, the Receptionist performs duties as required in a friendly and efficient manner while maintaining a welcoming environment. Being part of the team can offer some fantastic benefits such as health insurance, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, and more. Join us today in providing excellent service to our residents and their families.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident information to ensure resident’s rights are protected.
- Operate paging/telephone system as required.
- Receive inquires and release information in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain a current file/list of residents by name and room number, emergency phone numbers of on-call personnel, department extensions, key personnel, etc.
- Give directions/information to visitors, guest, and residents, etc.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the facility.
- Knowledgeable in the use of computers, e-mail, spreadsheets and document word processing.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor do we discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Receptionist - Hourly
Hardworking And Dedicated