Why We Need Your Talents:
The Online Gaming Revenue Auditor will be responsible for the auditing and booking of revenue reported from Online Gaming. They will gather data from various sources to provide accurate financials and models needed to identify possible risk. They will be responsible for communicating with management, 3rd party vendors, and the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
Prior to beginning employment, all new hires must provide documentation of their final doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccination (J&J is a single dose only). A booster shot is not required to begin employment. With appropriate documentation, Live! Casino will make reasonable accommodations for a disability or a sincerely-held religious beliefs.
Where You'll Make an Impact:
* Maintain routine reporting to measure financial performance against company sales and margin objectives.
* Supports, develops, and maintains effective communication and excellent relationships with internal & external customers.
* Provide daily/weekly reporting to the PGCB & DOR used to determine the companies tax returns.
* Develop and post weekly journal entries ensuring the accuracy of the company's general ledger.
* Process payment requests from patrons while working with AML/KYC department.
* Other duties as assigned.
Skills to Help You Succeed:
* Previous experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
* Previous experience in contract administration preferred.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office tools especially Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project.
* Ability to work collaboratively with business and IT leaders to organize and manage multiple priorities.
* Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
* One (1) to Three (3) years of experience in revenue auditing, financial reporting, or accounting is preferred, but not required.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including VLOOKUP, pivot tables, conditional formatting, and other advanced calculations/functions is required.
* Experience with Continuous Improvement programs is preferred but not required.
* Basic accounting experience or education is preferred but not required.
* Ability to obtain Gaming License as required by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board for the position.
* Ability to produce high-quality reports with consistency, accuracy, and completeness.
* Ability to listen effectively, process information, ask appropriate questions for clarification and execute tasks accordingly.
* Ability to anticipate situations, tools needed, and obstacles through critical thinking and review of data.
* Flexibility and ability to work within a high growth, high stress, and fast-paced environment with changing priorities. Must possess the ability to prioritize conflicting duties and meet established deadlines.
* Ability to self-manage while consistently exercising good judgment and maturity.
* Strong research and business writing skills required.
* Must have initiative, strive for continuous improvement. Proven ability in implementing innovative ideas or business solutions.
What We Offer
Perks We Offer You
* Comprehensive health coverage for full-time and part-time Team Members and their eligible dependents
* Generous retirement savings options are available.
* Free uniforms
* Free parking
* Discounted meals
* Service and Attendance bonuses
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotels, theme parks, travel, and more!
Life at Live!
* 24/7 high energy casino with a culture committed to fairness, teamwork, and most importantly FUN.
* Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
* You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
- Active Listening
- Business Correspondence
- Business Process Improvement