You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
SAS – Part Time Retail Reset Merchandiser
Are you a detail-orientated person who wants to work in retail? If yes, we have job for you handling product movement in grocery! We display it, we move it, we track it; making sure stores and their product suppliers have the best opportunities for optimal sales. When you join the SAS Retail Services' team as a Reset Merchandiser, you'll be making a difference by ensuring the latest products match the new plan. If you like the flexibility of Monday - Friday and love looking at your "job well done" each day, this may be for you. We've got a lot to offer with specialized training and growth opportunities galore.
What you get:
- Work Life Balance - No nights or Weekends
- Get paid quicker with early access to earned wages
- Retention Bonus eligible after 30 days & 60 days
- Referral Bonus opportunity
- Paid training
- Growth opportunities abound - We promote from within.
- We offer benefits that can be customized to meet your family's needs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental voluntary plans, wellness programs, and access to discounts through Associate Perks.
Now, about you:
- You're 18 years or older
- With reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- You'll work Monday - Friday; start times vary within an assigned territory
- Additional hours may be available upon request
- You like physical work of moving, bending, standing, squatting and can lift up to 25 lbs
792325954 to learn more from our team.
Join us and see what's possible for you! Click here to get started.
- Attention To Detail
- Transportation Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 153300-165150
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.